Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Salsa, and Zumba

From Rolando Sanchez:

NEWSFLASH: 2-songs from my new CD are being fetured in Florida! Thank you to Luis for your support!
WMNF 88.5 FM, Tampa, FL - Host: DJ Luis "Speedy" Gonzalez~Latin Jazz & Salsa Playlist
Ray Barretto -- Descarga Criolla -- El "Ray" Criollo
Susie Hansen -- No Te Metas Conmigo -- Representante de la Salsa
Ricky Navas Jr. y su O......rquesta K'viar -- La Oportunidad -- Al fin...
Orquesta K'viar
Rolando Sanchez -- Vamonos De Fiesta -- Vamonos De Fiesta (Let's Go Party)
Aurelio Martinez -- Laru Beya -- Laru Beya Lew Soloff, Steve Richman, Harmonie Ensemble New York -- Will O' The Wisp -- Sketches of Spain
Rolando Sanchez -- Yo Te Quiero -- Vamonos De Fiesta (Let's Go Party)
Get yours now at Border's and your favorite music stores in Hawaii or log in to:
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/rolandosanchez


"No Es El Momento" por Patricia Gamero  

Looking around the new developing dance members, most in the Strictly Social categories and we are going all the way to Makaha and North Shore.

Zero level, "Nevah done that before that I can remember."

Level One, Beginner, "I have danced sometimes, off and on, from high school days, but just never committed to it until now. But then, I have never been much good at it."

Level Two, Good Beginner, "I have had a few lessons and I try to make it to town at least once a week and an occasional night club. I am having fun knowing that I am improving a little."

Level Three, Intermediate, "I take American Style classes regularly and dance two or three times a week, and I enjoy the night club scene. I try to dance with different partners to diversify my learning."

Level Four, Good Intermediate, "I have been taking American Style classes for a while and I frequently dance with good dancers in many categories, I am enjoying it more and I have even done some group exhibitions.


 “Opportunities take now for an answer”

No comments:

Post a Comment