Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Updates

From Sharon Liu:

Hi Pepe & Debra/Calvin,

Here is some additional info regarding the cancellation of Ilikai Tuesday dance, which may be of concern for people who are interested in coming to class and those who won free passes to Tuesday party at last dance' drawing. I would definitely want to honor them, though differently, the best I can.

"This cancellation does not affect all day-time dance lessons offered by Sharon at the Ilikai, which are still going as scheduled"
"Any free pass to Tuesday party earned from the drawing at March 8th party will be honored for one of the classes Sharon offers or toward ½ the cost of her private lesson (please do so in March, 2011). Contact Sharon for info and schedule.

click to enlarge
sharon_liu@hotmail.com, 808-489-8200

Thank you for all your support and help!

I am investigating several venues now for possible future tea dance either Tue or Wed.  And a larger practice/social floor space might be of interest of serious ballroom dancers like Debra/Calvin.

Sharon



Pub's Note: I reaffirm that her classes on Thursday and Sunday will continue.

"Great trials seem to be necessary preparation for great duties" 

With A Smile 

A smile costs nothing but gives much. It enriches those who receive it without depriving those who give it.  It takes but a moment , but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever. A smile creates happiness in the home, goodwill in business and is the introduction to friendship.

It brings rest to the weary, cheer to the discouraged, sunshine to the sad, and is nature's best antidote for trouble. Yet, it cannot be bought, borrowed or stolen, for it is something without value until it is given away. Some people are too tired to give you a smile. Give them one of yours. ~By Anon

From Emi Matsuoka:
Hi I am so sorry that I didn't respond to you. I get so many mails so I missed it.
International Organization is a nonprofit salsa group. so this is an all members club. I just organize the group and not making any profit so we can have a nice floor to dance. I do events when ever I can rent the palladium at Alawai golf course and I also have workshops every month with different instructors.

Greg volunteered teaching some times when he can too. I just had Jerome Ramos work shop. There will be a woman styling work shop in April by Maya. In May 8 we will have a salsa Latin night  So please come. If it is possible join international salsa organization group in face book.
Sorry to make you confused. If you have any question please contact me again or call me @2229648 Thank you.
Emi

Coming Soon: International Salsa, Latin night on May 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment