Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Agenda is More

I must get rid of Town Dancer blog. I have definitely spread myself too thin. One more Guest Author for Town Dancer and I can phase myself out and make them independent. Since they are far and above any other blog on these Islands, I truly believe they will continue to lead the way for the rest of us.
"Successful aging is to be - useful, responsible and productive."

This week has been hectic. I like to stay home at least every other day and rest.

Wednesday I had Dance Waipahu at the Visayan Hall in Waipahu. Good blog.

Thursday a good day of rest. Many things to do at home, groceries, laundry.

Friday, VA in the morning. Then I have Dance Waipahu at the August Ahrens School, Fourlough Friday dance. First time so I must go.

Saturday, a few places in town but I want to stay home and rest.

Then on Sunday, daytime, go to Al Franz Studio and get a couple photos, small write up, Then to the Aloha Marketplace for the Aloha Line Dancers and get a couple photos and a small write up.

"April Love" By Pat Boone

Monday no rest for the wicked. I got things to do. Club Dancer not doing as good as the others in average hits per day. Along with the new one Baile Mestizo, I have my hands full.

Tuesday, I probably won't be able to make any of them.

Dance Moliili @ Moliili Community Center
Dates of Classes:  April 12, 19, 26 / May 3, 10, 17, 24
6:30 p.m.  Registration & Line Dancing
by Roxanne Kaino
American Social Instructors:
Patrick Watarai & Lynn Miller
7:00 p.m.  Foxtrot
8:00 p.m.  Mambo
9:00 p.m.  Dance Class Ends

Dance Hawaii Kai @ Koko Head School
Dates of Classes:  April 12, 19, 26 / May 3, 10, 17, 24
6:30 p.m. Registration
American Social Instructors:
Erik & Naomi Takai
7:00 p.m.  Cha Cha
8:00 p.m.  Foxtrot
9:00 p.m.  Dance Class Ends

"Love Is A Many Splendored Thing" by the Four Aces.


We still need information contributors. What you see from your corner on the dance floor is not the same as from my corner of the dance floor. The different point of view is what interests the reader/dancers.

And of course the photos. Only Kapolei has been able to that so far. And the hits have gone through the ceiling because their members can identify with the party, the photos and the blog. Then we are strictly social, we do not copyright anything. Just click and you got the picture in your computer to do with as you wish.




No comments:

Post a Comment