Monday, April 18, 2011

Good Sunday, but?

Almost a perfect day but then I lost the photos.
I am glad I did not have to go early for a 10:00 AM line dance at the McCoy Pavilion. It was at the Palladium.

So I changed my plans, did my morning errands  and took a nap and got prepared for my afternoon excursion to town. Was early at the bus stop and it seem like a nice afternoon on the Nanakuli beach. Some fifty people out there, some fishing, some swimming, some sitting and enjoying the relaxing time on the beach.

"Stranger In Paradise" by Tony Bennett

The bus came on time and I was at the Ala Moana Shopping Center one hour later. Then got the bike on the 23 bus to Kuhio. A short bike ride and I was at the Ballroom before 7:00. Took some nice pictures at the Line dancing side and I also got a nice picture from the Square dancing on the other side.

Unfortunately, they seem to be in the internal memory of the camera. I do not know how that happened. I put the memory card as per usual but the photos did not go into the memory card. I tried to get them from my internal memory to the memory card and it looks like it works but I cannot get the computer to recognize the memory card. I am on the internet for a solution.

But at least I got a invitation quote from S.J.
"Come join us, a very friendly Square and Round Dance. C/U at the Ala Wai Pallidium." ~S.J.

I left and got the bike on the 42 going to town. Got off a block away from Al Franz studio and he had nice crowd going.


Cha Cha Cha class just starting. They're moving good.

I was willing to wait but he very graciously stopped the action so that I could take the photo. This time I used my other camera and I think I got it right.


 Alan Ma, Mabel Yeung, Linda Flojo, Tom Collins, Wowie & Noli Boado, Amy Wong, Tom Tsurutami and Al Franz. Nice group.

Also a nice invitation quote from Al.
"Come on any Sunday at 6 PM for Ballroom Class and at 7 PM for Latin Class. For beginners and above. We have lots of fun. ~Albert.

Then I rode the bike back to Walmart, needed some Lactase and some other goodies and over to Ala Moana Center with plenty of time to get the 8 o'clock C Bus going to Nanakuli on the freeway. Was home by 9:30, not bad.

Now I know, I will never be the Ace photographer I thought I could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment