Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy, Happy Day

Wow, some people are so high and mighty in the computer world, they can't help you at all, in spite of their extensive knowledge of the computer. They have all kinds of run-arounds, they want to know if a 32 or 64 bit, what kind of hardware, I don't even know what they are talking about.

"People with one track minds often have derailed trains of thought."

I finally found a good one on Google, where a lady ask the same question about her computer not recognizing her SD card. His answer was simple  about what happen when you withdraw the card from the slot when not properly prepared.

He suggested just rebooting the computer. Which what I did and there were the photos I was missing.

I decided to make a completely new blog on it just to celebrate. There seems to be plenty of gurus but they just really just don't know how to teach.

I got to the Palladium with plenty of time and I could see that that other side was having a function too.  I gave the CD from Dance Vision for Beverly. Then walked around and got a few pictures of the dancing.

 
Nicely spread out and comfortable, but strange, all women.
That is 100%. Not like HBDA or in West Oahu, where they are
getting more men, which is much more like it.

I went next door and saw some of my friends there. SJ was very cooperative and I was able to get a nice picture and even a quote from Snow Jade and it is in the other blog.


Dale, SJ, Kim and David,

The quote from SJ was short and sweet.
"Come join us, a very friendly Square and Round dance.
C/U at the Ala Wai Palladium."

Then I went back to the Line Dancers and got the next photo.


Glady's Tronbak, Joanne Yanagimoto, Bev Braun, Joyce Gushiken,
Susan Valmoja and Marilyn Mills
 
I got ready to leave and get the 42 bus going to town. It was a nice day except for losing the photos, but I am OK now.

No comments:

Post a Comment