Sunday, November 28, 2010

Terrific Sunday

Whatta beautiful plan by the Master Planner, Moi! Actually I was just lucky it turned out that way. But I sure have to plan something like this in the future.

Left at five, the sun was still setting among the clouds and always giving me the most beautiful of panoramas. The ocean was calm and not too many people on the beaches.

"Sunrise, Sunset" by Roger Whitaker

Got the bike on the C bus, and with my music I had a pleasant ride, to Kapiolani and South street a little after six. And followed by a nice bike ride to the Twin Towers where Al Franz has his studio.

 Ready for the Hawaii Star Ball. No, it will take a couple more weeks.

Got in nicely and received some nice kokua which of course makes it easy to do everything I can for these people. Got a couple good pictures and raffled off a CD. We are going to get a bigger crowd next time.

 Herman and Leticia Tesoro, Tom Collins, Al Franz, Mabel Yeung,
Amy Wong and Tom Tsurutani.

Then biked over to Salsa No Ka Oi. Terrific bunch of dancers. These people are the "reel teeng." Good kokua and I know I have to go back and get some pictures of the "social" which I have heard from somewhere.

Charlie in above photo, working on developing the best Salsa dancers on this Island. No truth to the rumors that due to the increase in class size, Charlie is planning on renting the Blaisdell for next year. Otherwise no one tells us anything.

We gotta work on getting some better photos here. I will be stopping by more often. Gotta get some feedback from Charlie. Last time nuttin.

Then biked over to the bus stop, King and Alapai and wait. Since I just saw the #2 bus leave, the next would be the 13 or the B, which would be just fine. The B made it and I was at the Palladium a little after 7:30.

Paul and Yun Jin Coffman, Violet Mada, Tom Wong,
Julia McCormick and Bruce Kelly

A very difficult club to get the photos. The people do not seem to be with it. They are not a group or something. My only hope is Rusty Chun and Julia McCormick. There may be a club in there somewhere and I am willing to help.

"If you say you can, you can, but if you say you can't, your right!"

Of course once they get the paparazzi attitude, forget it. I certainly hope they are willing to kokua with what is offered or we can forget about it. I don't want to bother anyone. Help, yes we are going to help everyone that we can help. But they have to accept that it is a two way street.

"Live With A Thankful Heart"

No comments:

Post a Comment