Monday, November 8, 2010

"The Best Laid Plans ...

Of Mice and Men often go astray." I believe it is from Alice in Wonderland.

Anyway, I started early enough from Nanakuli, got the bike on the  "C" Express Bus at about 2:15 and I was at the Atrium before 3:30 PM.

Nice bunch of people dancing up a storm and many of them dressed in their colors very nicely. (no, Spiderman was not there)

Waved hello to my friends and a special hug for my good friend Phillis. I took one photo of the group dancing and then something seem to be going wrong with the camera.

By the time I got to take the photo of a good group, it stopped working. I put in new batteries but still bad. Probably has had too many hard knocks in the time I have had it. Fortunately, I bought a new camera and I can take it with me on Monday night when I go to Kapolei.

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite malfunction."

This evening I received an Email from Marilyn Mills with the two photos taken with Phillis' camera. JPG format is just fine. But better to send as an attachment. I was able to copy them from the body of the email and bigger size too.

Where dis from?
Trouble Maker -- Endless
Night work -- On my mind
Tuxedo Junction

Back row:  Eileen, Vicky, Teri, Diane, Margaret, Susan, Li, Phillis
Front row:  Carl, Joanne, Randy, Marilyn

I didn't complete my other errands, I was completely deflated by the happenings. I even skipped going to Al Franz Studio but maybe next week. I felt much better after a good dinner, the day was not lost entirely.

I know the Line dancers will be happy along with the rest of our reader/dancers. That we got some of it, thanks to Marilyn.

Sign on Venetian Blinds store: If it weren't for us 
it would be curtains for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment