Saturday, November 20, 2010

Apologies Are in Order

To all the possible photees of this evening's planned night. I know I am getting on in age and I hope all of you take this into account. I forgot the camera. Fortunately, I did not take this so badly. But I do realize that it must not happen again.

I am no longer the great multi tasker I used to be. I cannot do three or four things at the same time. So I must adjust and reduce that to a more reasonable and easier amount.

I did most of my errands. At Walmart, I could not get a new strap for my "cheap" watch. Then I could not get anything on what is stopping my CD player either. Not going good.

But I will take special measures for the camera. I must be sure I have the camera before I leave. I already have the "keys" as first priority. I have to get back in to where I live. That must be number one and I dread the day I forget. These people are strict and it cost $30 to get back in.

Second is the camera. Wherever I am going, I have to get photos and that has to be number two. I will have to be sure I have the camera from now on. I will have the camera or I don't go. I believe I will make a list of everything that has to go. Print it is large letters and post it on a wall.

So even in old age, one lives and learns some way.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity;
an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."

No comments:

Post a Comment