Sunday, October 24, 2010

Dream To Dance Studio

I was long overdue for this one and I notified Debby and she made me welcome by Email. Kokua is a wonderful thing. I got ready early, got the bike on the bus just fine and I was in town with plenty of time.
A few necessary items to take care of and then I was able to get to the Dream To Dance Studio before 7:30 just as Noelani Hernandez was ending her Zumba classes a new and growing trend in Hawaii. Of course, a beautiful opportunity to get this photo.


Next was to be the Ballroom Dancing opportunity. And let me tell you some people are missing out a nice place and good music to do a little social dancing. 7:30 to 9:00 when DJ Rod, the great El Moreno de la Salsa appears. I have to get there later next time and get some photos and perhaps a nice write up of the Salsa action.

"On A Wonderful Day Like Today" by Johnny Mathis

I was glad to meet some old friends and some new ones. Laila, I have seen before or taken a photo of her in a group but I cannot remember nor she. Several others which were so good that I informed them that no more monthly publication. Every thing Online from now on.

Julia came in, the loveliest of them all, and she set up a beautiful corner for her shoe sale. Next time I hope to have a dance with her. (And Julia, donations are no longer necessary,) I have finally caught up and I just have to help everyone that I can help.

Waited until 8:25 and got the early birds that were there. All terrific people. For sure I will have to make it later next time. But of course, I will probably be able to get more people too.


Good photo in Julia's Corner, and next time I will get all the names. This Dance Studio is developing as a center. Lets let it evolve.

No comments:

Post a Comment