Friday, May 27, 2011

A Very Nice Day

I woke up later than usual and got on the computer. Had a late breakfast and got sleepy and took a nap. But I got work to do.
"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Was ready to go on right bus but things got screwed up and I ended getting to my dentist appointment of 4:30 a few minutes late. But he made the necessary adjustment on my teeth and I will go back again for the bottom teeth, later.

Just missed the B bus going to town and thought I would ride the bike down to King St. and take the A train. I ran an over high curb and fell down. Got my usual banged up deal. Got up slowly and fortunately no one around to interfere. Just let me alone, it is not the first time. Hurt a little to breathe.

"Arizona" By Mark Lindsay

Took my time and walk over to the next bus stop and got the bike on the #1 bus, to the next stop after Piikoi. From there easy to get to Walmart. But I felt a little more pain, and though I did not find what I was looking for, I did buy a pint of orange Juice. Hurt a little going down and it hurt if I cough.

I made plans to cut my trip short and go home early, have me a Rum and Coke and relax. But first I rode the bike over to Rumours and only one couple there, that I knew. I didn't feel like staying anyway. So I rode the bike over to Arthur Murray Studio a little too early.

"La Puerta Se Cerro" By Luis Miguel

I met Giselle who is my main contact and we lined up the two photos I wanted. The people learning the American Rumba (from 7:30 to 8:00 pm) were certainly doing good. Many already look ready for an Exhibition dance. So after the Rumba class was over we got a photo of the three nice couples. Yes, there will be more.

Leah Kane, Kale Kingsbury,  Tom and Theresa Tomingbang,
Tessie Cabral and Lance Sabado.

Then got a good photo of the wheels. We will probably include these people more often in the various photos coming up in the near future.

Lance Sabado, Giselle West, Jacob Himoto, Leah Kane and Levi Mott.

I explained my injuries and told them I would have to leave early. Hopefully, Giselle can send me a write up tomorrow on what happened next, as an addendum to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment