Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Reggie And Gayle

I had a nice agenda for Monday 23, and proceeded on my way. I got my cloud a little more in order. I got it on two 4GB flash drives. So there is not too much to worry about. However if I lose it, it's a lot of work to do over again.

"Turbulence is life force. It is opportunity. Let's love turbulence
and use it for change."

Got ready to go to town and after shower, got a call from my dentist's office postponing my appointment for five o'clock and changing to Friday at 4:30 pm. OK by me.

So I did a little computer work, and left for town, at about five with a lot of goodies in a bag for my Computer Guru. And got to Washington Middle School as the line dancing was starting.

Roxanne Kaino leading the start of the line dancing. Yes, some would be line dancers still do not know where. Or have other choices. We will let more people know in these blogs.

"Kansas City" By Wilbert Harrison

I had time to looked around and like most schools they are a nice peaceful place to have dance classes. And as more people came in, including Reggie, I decided on another photo.

I did not have my rope steady for the pics and I only have a point and shoot camera. So I do what I can. I even joined in the line dancing for the waltz and the rumba. I seem to be picking up on these two.

"Come and Get It" By Badfinger

Reggie and I discussed the correctness of the International Style of Dance. Then Creighton Goo and his wife came in, the crowd was getting bigger. And Reggie started the class without Gayle.

Roxanne Kaino pitching in to help Reggie in the Cha Cha Cha class which seems to be evolving very nicely and there could be some good competition dancers developing there.

"Indiana Wants Me" By R. Dean Taylor

Then when I was looking for a pay phone, Gayle finally arrived and she loaned me her cell phone, and I called my friend Gary.

He said he would pick me up. Got another photo and this time with Gayle too. After the Cha Cha Cha they had Foxtrot on the Agenda but I had other things to do.

"Sh-Boom, (Life Could Be A Dream)" by the Chordettes.

I went out to meet my friend and we took off for Walmart where I bought some candy for my great grandson. Then over to Ala Moana and wait for the 8 o'clock bus which was ready in a few minutes.

I was home before 9:30 took the stuff up to my apartment, came back downstairs and over to the Sack N Save and get some goodies, like milk and orange juice. It wasn't a bad day.

Pub's Note: Moanalua Corridor; For those that have not danced in this part of town, this Saturday, May 28th you have your choice of two locations.  HBDA, Ohana dance at Aliamanu Intermediate. And Dance Hawaii at Radford High School. Call to make sure. There will be a jumping good time in the Corridor on Saturday night. Social Dancers will be coming from the North Shore and Makaha too.

No comments:

Post a Comment