Saturday, May 14, 2011

Nice Day Friday the 13th.

Blogger went back online and I got most of my work done online and off. Left early to take my Monitor to get checked by a friend in town.
"When you jump for joy, beware that no one moves the ground
from beneath your feet."

Got to Ala Moana Center about 8:20 pm and carrying my monitor I went over to Longs and bought some castor oil and baking soda. I am going to try an experiment. Then came back to the bus stop to wait for my friend.

"Sincerely" by the McGuire Sisters.

I had told him the bus was scheduled to arrive at the Center by 8:45 and he was there shortly there after. I got in and gave him the monitor and he gave me a ride to the Honolulu Club on Ward and King.

I will have to email him in the morning and give him more background. Nice to have him to help me.



At the Honolulu Club it was, shall we say, slowed down. The bar was closed, plenty of room to dance (all bachata while I was there.) Nice new marble dance floor. I did not know too many people (Greg was not there) but I got a couple good photos of the environment. And a nice quote from Anthony at the door.

"Come to Salsa Lounge Fridays at Honolulu Club." ~Anthony 


"It's Just a Matter of Time" By Brook Benton

Left in time, the E bus leaves Ala Moana about 9:41 and gets to Alapai in about 15 minutes. So I have to leave Honolulu Club about 9:30 and I get to Alapai, walking in about 20 minutes. I have over five minutes to spare.

The E bus, on the freeway, gets to Waipahu Transit Center at about 10:15 and the (slow boat) the #40 bus that left Ala Moana at 8:55 gets there about 10:20 and that's the one I get to Nanakuli. Got home about eleven. Not too bad.

Pub's Note: Don't miss the latest Town Dancer blog by Calvin and Debra Ota. Now, dat's a blog what am a blog! Just click the name in the side bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment