Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A Trip To Dance St Louis

I dropped into Dance St Louis last night to see what they were doing. Roxanne Kaine was leading the Line Dancing. It was a good turn out. About eight ladies and two men. This is a very nice place to learn to dance. Good floor area and its air conditioned. I had no problem finding a parking spot. They have a nice bar in the back room. Too bad it was a school night or I would have had a rum and coke for Pepe .

Da Kitchen was packed with people. I took a look at the menu. Was Local Style plate lunch type food. That's the type I like. I am looking forward to eat there some time. About 7 o'clock the rest of the 20 some dancers showed up. I saw a lot of new faces, it always good to see new dancers. Dance St Louis has the Night Club Two Step by Cullen and Charyl Chong and Argentine Tango with Robert and Vanelle Hiragasu. These are good young instructors and oustanding dancers. It was getting late so I had to return to Aliamanu to help close up.
Above is Richard Oyama and Lucille Nakamoto playing hooky from the Pearl ridge Chapter. Please don't tell Millie Chun. Keep danciing.

No comments:

Post a Comment