Friday, October 21, 2011

We got a follower

It has happened before and blogger just won't do any thing to rectify the matter. I have just received the "kiss of death" - a follower.
I do not need followers. What I do need is readers and information contributors. Followers just goof up the works like it is happening here.

I will give blogger a little time and if they cannot fix it, this blog will be deleted along with all the others before it. I have no choice. I do not want that tag on my blog. It is a blot on my reputation.

I asked before, and blogger thought it was some kind of joke. They paid half assed attention to my complaint.

So we may have to say good bye to Club Dancer even though it had racked up more than 20000 pageviews. And figure out how to make another blog in its place. It was awful nice while it lasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment