Sunday, August 14, 2011

Interesting Trip to Town

Things went right and wrong during the day. But we should understand that the same things occurring everyday exactly the same, can be boring at my age.
"Gather the crumbs of happiness and they will
make you a loaf of contentment."

So I take it in stride and I still do the best I can. So I got ready early for my trip into town. And I am not taking  the bike, I am going to walk it. I got the "C" bus in time to get straight into town. Got off on Kalihi to go to Office Depot and get somethings I needed.

Then got the #42 bus to Coral Street and from there a skip and a jump to the Dream To Dance Studio.

Not much action there yet, Angel  just finishing up her beautiful routine, and I got a photo. Maybe we can get a bigger group next time.

Debby came in and we exchange greetings, then others began to come in too. All men. Strange, in the Ballroom of the last century on this island it has been 2 or 3 women to one man.'

Many people are not aware, that more men  are getting interested in dancing  and it is going to happen on this Island. Just watch the line dancing grow with men.


In the Photo: Emerald Henry, Angel Arcangel and Ayumi Matuoka.

Then we got some women and I got a good photo of the group.

Carlos, Debby, Vince, Liane, Jeff, Glen, Laurie and Reggie

Most people simply do not know of this and I had better get there more often and give them a boost. A nice place to go and you have all that salsa after for as long as you wish.

Got some ice for my time solution and away I went. and then the fun began, I waited almost 15 minutes and then Greg and Emi passed by and honked. They turned at the end of the block and I guessed they were going to Salsa. I almost was going to go back, but then the E bus appeared.

it went fast on the  freeway but not good enough. Got to the Waipahu Transit Center at 9:49. Too late, the #40 bus had just left. Had to wait another hour. Auwe.

Ran out of booze at Waipahu Transit Center and got home after 11:30 and  beautiful music still coming from my computer.





No comments:

Post a Comment