Saturday, December 18, 2010

What's Doin?

Things are heavy for this weekend in town. Unfortunately my foot is not healing very well. I had planned on going on the Holly Jolley Trolley, now there is a fun crowd. Real dancers that like to live it up. But I can't.

I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and
open a jar of it every month.  ~Harlan Miller


I will have to change my plans and go to Aliamanu Christmas Dance. Not too much walking around or dancing and no drinking. Nice time otherwise and I can get a few photos to go along with the write up.

"Jingle Bells"

“People who say they are not creative just shut themselves off and miss out
on life. It’s like a death sentence. To be creative, you have to be incredibly positive. You have to believe that anything is possible. And once you start doing that, it’s exhilarating, life-affirming. You create something and you can see it, taste it and feel it. It can become addictive.”

There are just too many places in town where there will be dancing. And fortunately they are all good.

There is only one Christmas - the rest are annversaries."

No comments:

Post a Comment