Monday, December 6, 2010

This Week to Sunday December 12th.

This Week is shaping up better yet for the Dancing in the Dark reader/dancers. But it is still getting to be too much trouble to chase down the doings. We need more input from the beneficiares.

The publicity doesn't cost any one anything, just jot it down and email it to me. It is just getting too much for me to cover everything. This is to Sunday, December 12th.

Dec 6, Monday:
See Dai Doo, 7 to 9 PM. haven't had time to check them out again. I may just have to give them up with the new year. They don't have any social dances any more. Many of the same people at Makua Alii.

"Surfin' Bird" by The Trashmen

Dec 7, Tuesday:
Al Franz, classes, noon to one PM. Got to fit them in one of these days. Has to be when I am going to Town on a Tuesday daytime. Like tomorrow appointment at the VA.

Line Dancers at Ward Centerstage, 7 PM. May fit these in with Dream to Dance on a Tuesday.

Dream To Dance Studio; classes 7 to 9 PM.
I get the news a little late but good. Shaping up good.

"My Pal Foot Foot" by The Shaggs

Dec 8, Wednesday:
Makua Alii, 6:30 to 8:30 PM. But have not received notice from them.They usually have something going for Thanksgiving but they did not say anything.

"Why do I dance?.....Why do I breathe?"

Dec 9 Thursday:
Makua Alii, 6:30 to 8:30 PM. I think, but not sure.

Dance St. Louis; 6 to 9 PM. Got to check back  on the Ballroom Dancing need more photos there. Somehow Line dancers are not too interested. Gotta be careful.

Dream To Dance studio; Night Club 2 step, starts December 2nd.

"Wipe Out" by The Surfaris


Dec 10, Friday:
Honolulu Salsa 8:00 to 12 midnight. I have notified them on several occasions. I will try again next time.

"Bye Bye Blues" by Andy Williams

The Big Show of the Season, the West Side Story presented by Divino Ritmo Dance Studio. Dinner, Dancing and Show at the Sheraton Waikiki Hotel. Also special dance entertainers in the famous Salsa. 

Dec 11, Saturday:
Yanna Samkova and Lucas Jaime of Divino Ritmo Productions have Private and Group classes, 3:00 to 4:30 PM Though I don't know if they will have recovered from the Friday Nights doings. You can call and find out.

Zumba classes by Noe Hernandez 6:15 to 7:15 PM. Though I am not sure when the classes end. And Zumba is being taught on the Waianae Coast at several locations.

"96 Tears" by ? and the Mysterians

Dream to Dance Studio: Ballroom Dancing
7:30 to 9:00 Got some good information and some photos at last Saturday's action. DJ Rod, Salsa at 9:00 to 4:00 AM.

Dec 12, Sunday:
Al Franz Studio,  classes 6 to 8 PM. I made it last Sunday and got great kokua. We give all the dancers all the publicity possible. "I shall return."

Charlie Castro of Salsa No Ka Oi
Terrific group of some of the best dancers on this Island. Salsa--Sundays, Lesson 6-8 pm, Gotta find out about that Dance Social 8-10 pm 

"You can dance anywhere, even if only in your heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment