Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Moanalua Corridor blog Moving Good

Looks like Moanalua Corridor blog is moving along quite nicely. A good example to get a blog moving with Jimbo Johnson doing wonders in gathering the news. With just a couple more good Information Contributors they could probably take the lead in blogging on this Island.

"While I dance I cannot judge, I cannot hate, I cannot separate myself from life. I can only be joyful and whole. That is why I dance."
~ Hans Bos

They are in second place behind Town Dancer in the average pageviews per day. That is pretty good considering that they were on the verge of being deleted, last month. I have to learn to be more patient.

Dance Hawaii has been crucial in the news on the dances at Aliamanu and Radford also with the help from Jim Brierly, Vice President. And now Pearlridge is moving up in information on their chapter for HBDA. The coming year looks exceptionally good with Benilda Yokono as president and with Mark and Patty Dela Cruz as instructors. Now more people are becoming aware and the membership will increase, naturally. So what are they going to do with 200 members? Ha!

"I just put my feet on the ground and move them around."
~Fred Astaire

Then there this poster from June that went into Town Dancer and Moanalua Blogs. And since this is a nice Christmas occasion I thought I would squeeze it in for the benefit of the Dancing in the Dark readers. It is going to be a bang up affair.

"Ain't No Mountain High Enough"
 by Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell

Pub's Note: You can get additional dance news that may not be covered by us from Frank's blogs, That's Dancing and The Dance Connection. Just click the links in the side bar and they will appear on your screen as if by magic. You will be pleasantly surprised.

"Who gives a damn about apathy? Not me."

No comments:

Post a Comment