Tuesday, September 13, 2011

American Style of Dance

The blogs seem to be doing it all by themselves. Town Dancer blog is definitely going for the exhibition and competition dancers which includes all the extravadanzas. And they are doing quite well, way ahead of whatever is in second place.
"You need to learn to be happy by nature, because you'll
seldom have the chance to be happy by circumstance."

So I wlll tend to let the International types go in that direction. Many think they are a breed apart anyway. Al Franz Studio will be the first to go from Club Dancer. A better place for it will be Town Dancer blog and we can play them up there.

We are  establishing a good starting base for the American Style of dance in the Club Dancer blog. From there we must look for any place where they have American Style of dance to include in the Club Dancer blog.

Arthur Murray Studios is coming in slowly. And I have to look for any others that I can find.  Especially because these are the social dancers that will establish the Tea Dance on Wednesday in town. And I want to see that before I leave.

"From Rags To Riches" by Tony Bennett

I don't get too much information but I do get some here and there in small tidbits and I do what I can. And then of course there are those who would rather not give me information and we can  understand that. No one has any commitments with us. We just help each other as good friends. So I ask for any dance information that you can share with your fellow dancers.

Pub's Note: For a very good example of social media and Information Contributors, check into Frank's blogs, The Dance Connection and That's Dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment