Thursday, February 24, 2011

Good Thursday

Since we are not going to have the Weekly News (no interest) we do have a very good substitute in Calvin's blog in Town Dancer. He gets around and knows what is happening. Since they don't tell me, I learn too.

That was good news he wrote about Paul and Lani. I have known them for years but I hadn't seen them often since I moved to Nanakuli. Lani and I have a standing commitment, a Cha Cha Cha, and we honor it every time I see them. Just wonderful to hear about their marriage. Couldn't happen to a nicer pair of people. Congratulations to you, Paul and Lani may you both be happy, forever and a day.

"How High The Moon"
By Les Paul and Mary Ford

New Studio in Kalihi
"Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity."

Microsoft has always shrewdly leveraged their network effect and mind share advantage to maintain themselves and grow. They will continue to use this strength -- but they face many hazards. They must correctly identify the real threats early enough to fight and nullify them.

Microsoft can win many battles and still lose the war. They simply can't win all the battles and yet their relentless adversary, Linux, can lose battles indefinitely and still come back to win the war. Unfortunately for Microsoft, ‘Linux’ doesn’t need to make a profit and can’t be put out of business by the "bottom line" on an upside down balance sheet Funny I should write this. I have been having a little trouble with my Ubuntu.


"Out Of My Dreams" by Victor Silvester


No comments:

Post a Comment