Thursday, February 3, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

Well, now I am really getting set for my trips to town. For sure, I cannot drink on every trip. Bad for my health and not really that satisfying. So I must do something else, a little work, or a movie on my Laptop would be nice. Music is always pleasant.

"There will always be death and taxes. However,
death doesn't get worse every year."

I have the first part ready now for trial, Saturday night when I go to Aliamanu. I will take my computer and do whatever work I can do on  the way over, probably on some posters since I need fresh ones all the time and I am still learning.

I have some music on my USB thumb drive and I can listen to some good music. I put three disks in the thumb drive which should be enough. Same thing on the way back, except that I will have my R & C vacuum bottle too. Should make for a pleasant evening.

The blogs have slowed down a little but they go up and down, with the net average going up slowly but surely. But the occasions will gather or disperse as well so we must accept that. I cannot see the point where the law of diminishing returns will have an effect on us yet.

"I have been broke often, but I have never been poor. Being poor is a state of mind. Being broke is only a temporary situation."
~ Mike Todd.


From Jimbo Johnson email: Hey, If you could spread the word about the event that would be much appreciated :)

Event:  Big Band Ballroom
Valentine's Dance
Held By:  Waipahu High School Band
Purpose:  Fundraiser for the
Band Program
Date:  Saturday, February 19, 2011
Location:  Waipahu High School Cafeteria
Time:  7pm to 10pm
Cost:  $8 pre sale - See me, or $10 at the door
Featuring our Jazz band.  There will be Food, Prizes and more.
Thank you!
Jimbo Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment