Tuesday, August 3, 2010

See Dai Doo in Town

I was able to do a dozen items during the day, and I meant to stay in but in the afternoon I called See Dai Doo and yes, they were having classes on Monday evening. I hadn't been there since I moved to Nanakuli.

“There are shortcuts to happiness,
and dancing is one of them.”

Showered, dressed, and got all equipment ready for the trip which includes my music and my time solution. Left after six PM and the sun was still shining over the Pacific as I waited for the C bus. It got there in a few minutes and I was in Town before 7:30. Nice.

"Stayin' Alive" by the Bee Gees

A short bike ride to See Dai Doo and not too many people there. They do not have the big crowds of last year. I thought I would get the photos in two groups, but apparently I got them all in one photo. Still too many to get the names. Maybe I can do a better job next time.

Many good Gold level steps being learned.

Not many have access to the internet and I passed slips of paper with the internet address of Dancing in the Dark for anyone that wanted one.

I left early, rode over to Long's to get some goodies on special. (Folger's Coffee 8oz for $3.99.) Then over to the bus stop and began to sip. The bus was there in fifteen minutes and by the time the bus got on the freeway, I had a nice buzz and hearing some nice music. I was in Kapolei by nine and home 20 minutes later. It was a good day.

I worked on this Tuesday morning.

"By three things you will be known and remembered,
truthfulness, faithfulness and friendliness."

No comments:

Post a Comment