Saturday, August 28, 2010

I missed a great day

In the Moanalua Corridor:
HBDA with their twice a month review and social dance at Aliamanui Intermediate School. Getting bigger and bigger crowds every time. I couldn't make it but hope someone will share the good moments with us. Just email me and I will post it for our fellow dancers.

"Little Willie" by the Sweet

Dance Hawaii, at Radford High School holding their good fiestas too. Some awfully nice people there, as are most of the dancers. Hopefully we will get a nice write up from Jimbo on the all the fun together with some nice photos of the gang. Would be nice.


Two good functions in town:

Dance from 7:30 pm to 12 am at DREAM TO DANCE
SWING & BALLROOM variety music 7:30-9 pm

SALSA with DJ ROD el MORENO 9 pm-12 am, Snacks available, Lots of free parking, Large dance floor
Debby Borges Barboza~Latin & Ballroom Instructor

"Ring My Bell" by Anita Ward

Wasabi at Don Ho's, a growing favorite with the local dance crowd, on Saturday night too. Maybe some happy dancers will think of sharing some of the good times with the rest of us. Just email me and I will post for all to appreciate. Of course the photos of six to eight people would be gravy for everyone concerned.

"In order that all people may be taught the truth, it is necessary that all likewise learn to hear it."

No comments:

Post a Comment